This weekend Jo Ann and Bruce came down. They were here to help take care of the boys since Leslie was getting married and all our baby sitters were going to be at the wedding. It was great for them to spend some time with the boys and it was great for us to get to do some grown up things without worrying how long we'd been gone or if the boys were being well taken care of.
Leslie's wedding and all the events surrounding it were wonderful! Friday my mom hosted the bridesmaids luncheon and it was not only beautiful (her sunroom and tile backsplash were finished in the nick of time!) but delicious. The rehearsal went well, as did the St. Patrick's Day themed dinner afterwards. In our party favor bags were scratch off lottery tickets, since the party was hosted just over the SC line, and out of 30 people there 3 won prizes - Joe and both my parents! I think the grand total of the prizes was $6 and we donated them to the groom for the honeymoon!
Saturday I spent the day with Leslie and her sister getting our hair done and sipping champagne while we tried to remember how to apply make-up! I think we cleaned up pretty well (don't have pictures yet, but I'm sure I will get some). The wedding was beautiful. It was a Lutheran ceremony but held in a really neat historic bed and breakfast. The flowers were probably the most spectacular flowers I've ever seen. The food was wonderful and a good time was had by all. Leslie and Stan are headed off on a cruise for their honeymoon. I'm looking forward to seeing all the pictures and as soon as I get some, I'll put them up on the site.
P.S. Tooth #4 came through over the weekend - the other bottom tooth and the first one at all on the right side. Hopefully he will be all balanced out soon!

0 comments:
Post a Comment