OK, so I might just have the best husband in the world! Today he surprised me with an early Mother's Day. If your husband has questionable skills when it comes to gift giving, you may want to stop reading right now! He took the day off work in order to give me a 'day off work'! Not only that, but he arranged lunch for me with my best friend and also a massage. Then I had time for a nap before we dropped the kids off with the grandparents to go out for a dessert that I had seen at a restaurant recently, but was too full to order. The day went rather quickly, but it was a nice relaxing and very enjoyable day. I'll have to admit, though, that by the end of the day, I was kind of missing my job!
As far as the baby, things are going well. She is still eating, sleeping and growing! We have finally gotten fairly settled - her room is set up and she has some clothes in the closet, so we are more prepared to have a baby here! The boys love her and are really sweet with her. It is really fun to watch them with her. I hope they will always be sweet with her, but realistically - probably not. I can hope, though, right? :)
Surprise Mother's Day!
Monday, May 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment