Well, at least you'd think so by this snapshot! The truth of the matter is that at the very moment this photo was taken, Tyler was asking Santa for a 'poot machine'! Santa about wet his pants laughing and asking what he wanted with a 'poot machine'! Tyler's Grandpa has a remote control 'poot machine' that he played with non-stop for hours over Thanksgiving and he thought it was GREAT! Anyways, we spent the past weekend up in Boone visiting some great friends of ours that we haven't seen in a while. I got to meet their 18 month old daughter that I haven't had a chance to meet and that was extra special because she is named Sarah Beth! And she is adorable and super sweet! The boys had a wonderful time with their older daughter Grace, who was sweet enough to read Jonah to sleep. There are a few pictures from the weekend on our Flickr site. I've lost my camera, so Wendy and Patrick were nice enough to take pictures for us and make a CD.
Tyler had a birthday party today at Chuck E. Cheese's. This is the 3rd of his 6 birthdays he's celebrated there. I'll have pictures of that soon. Mom let me borrow her camera for that. I feel so lost without my camera!!! We'll also have to get some pictures of Joe's new car up soon. He is so excited about it! He keeps asking me if I need him to run to the store! Maybe we should have gotten him the car sooner ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment