That is as far as that bumper sticker saying will go :) Sorry, but I'm just not a bumper sticker kind of girl, but we now own one of those! Tyler was chosen by his teacher as the Terrific Kid from his class for April for displaying the characteristic 'Conviction'. They had a breakfast for the students and parents and a little awards ceremony. He was very proud and we, of course, were proud of him! He also had field day this week. The end of the school year is approaching - FAST! Every day Tyler comes home and tells us how many days are left of school and we are somewhere in the 20s now. I can't believe his first year of school is almost over.
The weather has been really nice, so we've spent quite a bit of time outdoors and on bikes. I'm trying to train for a triathlon and it is hard to find time for that, so I've loaded up my bike with all 3 kids and gone for a ride. I can't ride fast, but hopefully pulling all that extra weight will help! Today we went for a ride on a greenway that is close by and it was SO much fun!
I'm keeping my eye on this blog right now: http://www.4ourkiddos.blogspot.com/
A friend of mine is in China right now and tomorrow at 2:30p.m. (2:30a.m. our time) she gets to meet her new daughter, Finnley Joy aka Finn. It is very exciting! Her 4 other children are waiting anxiously at home with grandparents for their return. We can't wait to meet the newest addition to their family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How exciting - both the award Tyler won, and the friends going to get their new daughter!!! I am also having a hard time finding time to train... I need a membership to the Y so I can take Anderson there while Taylor Anne's still in school... but she's out on May 29th (20 days!!!!) Not enough time!
Post a Comment