skip to main | skip to sidebar

About Us

  • Joe Hudson
  • Sarabeth Hudson

Categories

  • Tyler (18)
  • Berkeley (13)
  • Jonah (10)
  • Joe (5)
  • Sarabeth (5)
  • Holiday (3)
  • Birthday (1)
  • School (1)

Older Posts

  • ► 2010 (5)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ▼ 2009 (32)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (3)
    • ▼ September (4)
      • That outfit is HOT ....... NOT!!!
      • A few new pictures....
      • Just Call Me Martha.....or Better Yet - FELECIA!!!
      • Here I Grow....One Last Time (I Hope!)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (3)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2008 (48)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (6)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (8)
    • ► May (6)
    • ► April (11)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2007 (5)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2006 (22)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (6)

Total Pageviews

The Hudson Family Website

That outfit is HOT ....... NOT!!!

Sunday, September 27, 2009


Prego Racer!
Originally uploaded by The Hudsons
OK, so only my blog stalkers get to see this photo. This one is NOT going on facebook! Anyways, I did the Ramblin' Rose today along with my niece and some very good friends. Unfortunately my mom injured herself and couldn't participate. I actually won a door prize for being the only pregnant participant. A free massage! Yay me! I did the race 12 seconds slower than last year - not too shabby for being almost 18 weeks pregnant, I guess. Anyways, it was lots of fun.

Also this weekend I helped to host a baby shower for a good friend of mine. I did not take any pictures, but hopefully some of those who did will share. My cupcakes were a hit, so I was happy about that! Now we are just waiting on the baby to arrive! Little Oliver will be well prepared with all the goodies he got.

Now I must get some sleep!

Posted by Sarabeth Hudson at 3:55 PM  

2 comments:

Emily Cole said...

You look awesome, Sarabeth! Great job this weekend - it was so much fun!

12:28 PM  
chksngr said...

SHEESH! You are amazing! I so admire you!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)