skip to main | skip to sidebar

About Us

  • Joe Hudson
  • Sarabeth Hudson

Categories

  • Tyler (18)
  • Berkeley (13)
  • Jonah (10)
  • Joe (5)
  • Sarabeth (5)
  • Holiday (3)
  • Birthday (1)
  • School (1)

Older Posts

  • ► 2010 (5)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (32)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (3)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (1)
  • ▼ 2008 (48)
    • ► December (2)
    • ▼ November (6)
      • We are staying busy!
      • Mommy-Jonah Time
      • Mama's Being Crafty!
      • Look What I Can Do Now!
      • Captain Tyler
      • Some new pictures...
    • ► October (5)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (8)
    • ► May (6)
    • ► April (11)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2007 (5)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2006 (22)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (6)

Total Pageviews

The Hudson Family Website

Mama's Being Crafty!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So I had a little time today to get crafty! Check out the pictures below. A very smart, creative and wise friend of mine sent me a tutorial about how to upload multiple pictures and get everything to show up properly, so I've got it all figured out! Check out her blog here for some very thoughtful posts (not to mention pictures of her beautiful family!).



There is a baby shower coming up for a family friend having a baby boy (and I am pretty sure they don't check my blog - fingers crossed!). I made them 4 burp cloths and 2 passy clips. I was not creative enough to come up with this idea on my own, but am glad I am able to do this! It was fun and easy and I know I've enjoyed the ones I received when my babies were born.




Posted by Sarabeth Hudson at 5:01 PM  

1 comments:

chksngr said...

These are so cute!! I couldn't live without a paci leash!!! THANKS for the linky! Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)