I'm trying to figure out how to post more than one picture at a time and I'm having trouble. Many do it all the time, but it is new for me, so bear with me. Just posting a few pictures of what is going on around here. Berkeley finally has enough hair for a bow. Here she is modeling her new pair of 'Baby Legs' I made! They are like leggings, but don't go up around her waist. So maybe they are more like leg warmers that you pull all the way up her legs.
Here she has fallen asleep while Joe was walking around with her on his shoulders! Too cute to pass up a photo op.
Some new pictures...
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Posted by Sarabeth Hudson at 8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
she is SO CUTE!!
Hey - I wrote a tutorial for Amy Crawford just for uploading multiple pictures...I'll send it to you!
Post a Comment