OK, well 'masters' may be an exaggeration! And I'm fully aware that she most likely will not do it again for months. Her nurse told me this morning that twice during the night she rolled herself from her belly to her back. The nurse thought I must have come in while she was out to visit and rolled her over. No - I was taking advantage of 'round the clock' nursing care and getting some much needed sleep! While she's under the bili-lights, they put her on her belly some and on her back some to get good coverage over her entire body. Anyways, the nurse was shocked and told me I was going to have to watch out for this one. She's never seen a 9 day old baby do that! I take it as a good sign that she is getting stronger!
I want to thank everyone for their continued thoughts, prayers and support! I would not be able to stay in the hospital with Berkeley and be such a big part of her care if it weren't for my incredible and generous parents helping with the boys and I wouldn't have kept up my spirits if it weren't for the emails, phone calls, visits and yummy food deliveries from my wonderful friends. There is no way for me to thank you enough to let you know how much I appreciate each and every one of you. I thank God for blessing me by surrounding me with so many people who care and love me and my family so much.
9 Day Old Baby Masters Rolling Over!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment